Thursday, December 6, 2007

SLOW POST!

I'm working on a new book lately so i've been slow to post. I've enjoyed keeping this blog up to date so I'm sorry I've been dragging this week. When the fit--make that muse--is upon me I can think of nothing but the current project. I don't want to post about it though. This is going to be a GOOOOOD book and I don't want to give it away just yet.

A tidbit, though. Yes, I must leave you with something. I recently found Pandora Radio. You pick an artist or song and it begins compiling and playing songs in that style or category. You can give thumbs up or down to individual songs and even open new genres. Pretty cool. I've been listening for hours as I write tonight. Check it out.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Thanks for the link to Pandora radio. What a great idea! I'm trying it out now.

The Pattersons said...

I love Pandora!

The Pattersons said...

Oh! I forgot. www.last.fm is really cool too because it lets you create playlists. It requires a little more work and a small program download. But, it's pretty cool too.

Don the Baptist said...

Great. Tnks for the tip.