TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE READY FOR THE ELECTION TO BE OVER ALREADY:
10. Your facebook "Friends" list has gotten a LOT shorter.
9. You're beginning to hope there's a special "Extra Gnashing" corner of Hell reserved for people who can't stop gushing about the "other" candidate.
8. Every time you see a pro-proposition commercial you decide to vote for it.
7. Every time you see a con-proposition commercial you decide to vote against it.
6. You've become convinced that ALL propositions are the work of the devil... except THAT one.
5. You miss Hubert Humphrey.
4. You crave the realization of Rodney King's majestic vision; "Can't we just all get along?"
3. Elvis' idea of shooting his television is starting to have a certain appeal.
2. You stabbed yourself twice with a #2 pencil while filling out your voter sample ballot.
1. Two words; mute button.