Saturday, March 8, 2008

T-MOBILE SUCKS

The battery died on my cell phone today while I was out and about. Fortunately there was a convenient T-Mobile store just down the street.
"Sorry sir, we don't carry batteries in the store."

Did he add, "but let me order one for you."? He did not.

Did he say, "Let me see what I can do for you."? Nope. Just, we don't carry batteries in the store.

I would expect Ford to carry or at least ORDER parts to support my car. I would expect Singer to carry parts for my wife's sewing machine. But T-Mobile DOES NOT SUPPORT IT'S PHONES.

I paid a hundred bucks for that phone. It's not even a year old. I am not happy.

3 comments:

Austin said...

Wow. I've always had good experiences with T-Mobile. I've been a customer since 2002, and never had a problem. They seem to bend over backwards for me. I know people's phones break all the time, and he could easily have given you a battery from one of those ones that someone turned in.

Austin said...

Plus, now you have had a bad experience and blogged about it. Rarely do people praise companies for good things, but they almost always tell you when they have a bad experience with one. And you would've been happy if he had atleast went a little out of his way. But since you're not buying anything, he's not getting a commission. Oh yeah. Did you go to a T-Mobile Corporate store or one of those "Authorized dealers"? I always go to the corporate ones because the Dealers always screw people over and seem to only be in it for $$$$...at least in my opinion.

Don the Baptist said...

Corporate