Friday, August 10, 2007

WEEKENDS ARE FOR FUN 2




















My Friend Rob’s Response

* I'm worried because:

You I might be watching too much Firefly:


1. While driving you avoid large ugly trucks because you fear Reevers.

* Even when I was a trucker, I sometimes thought some of the other big-rig drivers looked like insane savage cannibals.

2. Your cell phone plays the "Ballad of Serenity."

*Ok on this one. Cell phone's normal.


3. When Kaylee and Wash talk about the internal workings of Serenity you understand what they are saying.

*Sometimes...I think.


4. You know the difference between a companion and a whore.

* I'm not quite sure of my judgment here. Something to do with my ex-wives I think.


5. On several occasions you've been awakened in a cold sweat by nightmarish visions of the battle of Serenity Valley.

*Pretty close on this one...only the place name was Ca Mau.


6. One day you'd like to clear atmo just to see what the rest of the verse is like.

*Uh-oh! Have had this urge for decades.


7. The last time you were kissed by a beautiful woman you paused to see if you'd pass out.

*I have a good defense here. This reaction occurs to most old farts my age.


8. You always cut your apples before eating them.

*Again a good explanation. I have a three hundred year old digestive tract, the veteran of too many assaults by tobascco and/or jalapenos.


9. You realize that the love affair between Jayne and Vera may be strange, but could not possibly be lesbian.

*I'll be in my bunk.


10. You've begun to curse in goram Chinese.

*Only when I get frustrated!

Wow! 9 out of 10! Well, thanks for sending this along, anyway. Seeking medication,

No comments: