Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HEALTH ALERT! HEALTH ALERT! HEALTH ALERT!

A couple more items coming under the heading of "good" news.

1 I've now walked sixty-five miles in almost three weeks.

2 Saw my doctor yesterday; he changed one of my meds which was beginning to harm liver function. The good news is he did not see a need to switch me to straight injected insulin: HALALUJAH! The diabetic nurse has been darkly hinting that I was on death's door otherwise.
That is a definite answer to prayer. And thanks to you who have been wafting those petitions Heavenward.

3 Though my "before" picture looks like Jabba the Hut, my current picture is starting to look like Jabba's healthier little brother.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Yeah!!! Glad Nurse Attila was wrong.

And again, great job on the walking!

Kathleen Flynn said...

65mi in 3wks? Yet you're STILL in the Antelope Valley? Shouldn't you be somewhere by now?