Saturday, December 31, 2011

DON THE BAPTIST'S AMAZING 2012 "PROPHECIES"

Prophecies... Yeah, dats the ticket.

In the category of POLITICS, I prophesy...

A truly dreadful, scorched-earth, interminable election season that would surely turn General William Tecumseh Sherman's stomach, were he with us today.

In the category of RELIGION, I prophesy...

That Fundamentalist Atheists, who claim not to believe in God, will spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about God and religion, fretting that somebody somewhere actually believes in God, and expending lots of energy attempting to suppress God and religion in the lives of other people.

In the category of SOCIAL SHENANIGANS, I prophesy...
Some idiot starlet will defy a court order, go on a binge (name your poison), break numerous laws and get away with it, all to the cheers of adoring fans.

In the category of ENTERTAINMENT, I prophesy...

that BBC's TOP GEAR will still be my favorite program on the telly.

In the category of WRITING, I prophesy...

That Alton Gansky will sell several more books.

It will be truly amazing if none of these vague generalities come true.

No comments: