10) The Preacher announces the sermon is from Genesis... and you check the table of contents.
9) You think Abraham, Isaac & Jacob may have had a few hit songs in the 60's.
8) You open to the Gospel of Luke and a WWII War Bond falls out.
7) Your favorite Old Testament patriarch is Hercules.
6) You can’t imagine why the largest book in the Bible is about Palm trees.
5) You become frustrated because Charlton Heston isn't listed in either the concordance or the table of contents.
4) Catching the kids reading the Song of Solomon, you demand: "Who gave you this stuff?"
3) You keep falling for it every time the pastor tells you to turn to First Condominiums.
2) The kids keep asking too many questions about your usual bedtime story: "Jonah the Shepherd Boy and His Ark of Many Colors"
And the No. 1 sign you may not be reading your Bible enough: You don’t get any of these.